Statement regarding the South West Pool tour
We have decided after serious consideration to postpone the next 2 events planned for March and April until later in the year.
It seemed obvious with all the actions taken by many sports bodies in the UK that to not plan and go ahead with next Saturday’s tour would be in direct contradiction to actions being taken globally.
With players arriving from all over the south west our reach of the potential was too great to risk.
Experts have predicted we will be at the Italy stage within days and weeks so we’ve felt anything we could do to stop that would be wise.
Some will not be happy with the “call” however none of us know really others circumstances or family conditions, so lets just be safe to all.
We apologies to all players that may have made plans and look forward to getting the tour back on as soon as possible.
We would of course like to ask all the players to continue to support their local Allstars Sports Bars in the interim.
We will update and look for new dates as soon as is practicable.
The Team at South West Pool Tour